Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flea Market Season has Arrived







It is officially garage sale and flea market season. I must say, until a few years ago, I would never have even thought about attending these event. However, I now see the pull a flea market could have on a person. You never know what you will find at a flea market or a garage sale. One style of design that I love is cottage. You can achieve a cottage look by using things bought at a flea market. Old wooden tables and chairs that can be painted and distressed, old linens, napkins and fabrics that can be turned into pillows. Old window frames and birdhouses that can accessorize any cottage home. The possibilities are endless and just take a little imagination. I am hoping to find a few flea markets this season to get my fix. Let me know if you know of any great flea markets or garage sales!!

No comments: