Friday, June 12, 2009

Kitchen Love...











Very rarely, if ever will you hear me say something is "to die for". I just can't seem to pull that saying off. Today, I make the exception. This kitchen is in fact "to die for"!!! I can't handle it, it is just amazing!! The kitchen is featured in Traditional Home magazine (my favorite). The exposed shelves make this space really interesting, you can't really hide anything, but you can show off all your pretty cookware. (I don't know if I have any pretty cookware??) I adore all the little nooks that are built-in to the cabinetry. I can't imagine cooking in the kitchen, I would be scared to death I would get it dirty. But it would really be nice to look at each day!! To take a closer look at this kitchen go to: http://www.traditionalhome.com/design_decorating/kitchens/newhouse-newkitchen_ss1.html

No comments: