Thursday, June 17, 2010

So, I've Been a Little Bit Busy!!!

Has it really been over a month since my last blog??? Ugh, that is totally unacceptable!!! However, I have a really good excuse why I have been MIA for the past couple of months!!!

I AM PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!!!!!
These little guys have had me in quite a zombie state for some time now!! Most days I was barely able to sit up let alone sit at a desk to type a blog!!! So, I took a small but necessary break from the blogging world to rest and relax and grow a few babies!!!


I think this picture is absolutely the most precious thing!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled to be expecting twins!! What an amazing adventure we are about to embark on as first time parents!!
I appreciate all of your patients while I have been taking my mini blog vacation. I can't promise daily blogs like before, but I will try to do better!!!!

7 comments:

Gena said...

What a precious picture! Meredith, I am so excited for you! I can only imagine the joy and gratitude you are feeling. I hope you have a happy and low-stress pregnancy. Take these next few months as easy as you can, and try to enjoy them. Don't stress about blogging. :) Congratulations!

Kathysue said...

I have never seen an ultrasound of twins, you are right your two little peanuts are precious!! Congratulations to you and hubby!! That is wonderful news and I know you are thrilled, thanks for sharing and you take care of your precious new life growing inside of you,Kathysue

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome! Congratulations!!! When are you due?

Shannon said...

Love that picture!! :)

Pamela said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting!!

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

MEREDITH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

This is wonderful news. Sending you, your husband and your little ones loving and growing energy.

designHER Momma said...

Ah! Congrats! We can be pregnant buddies! Although, I only have one inside me. :)