Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Assistant







I often get asked about my "group", my employees. So, I thought I would feature my employee of the week. My absolute favorite employee, my assistant, the fabulous...Oliver. Not only does he bark and warn me of unwelcome visitors like the shifty UPS man, but he has a great eye for colors and fabrics. Which is so strange because dogs only see in black and white!
Its funny how dogs become more than just "dogs" to their owners. I remember about 9 years ago, I had this friend who was crazy about her dogs. Referred to them as her children, made an absolute fool of herself over the dogs. I swore I would NEVER be that way about any pet I ever had. Fast forward a few years when I received my 25th birthday gift from my parents...Oliver! This little guy is certainly more than a "dog" to me and I wouldn't have it any other way! Now, if I really could train him to help me pick out fabrics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! He is precious. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Give him a snuggle from a stranger {me} :)