Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Design Studio Envy











Office space of Jennifer Ramos at http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/


Everyday as I work away in my studio, I daydream about what I really want my office space to look like. Not that I am not happy in my studio. I just have days when I wish I could work in a studio like this one. Its so bright, organized and fun! Makes me want to paint my walls a warm rich color, hang some funky art and buy a ton of boxes to organize "stuff"(and to make it pretty).


What does your work space look like? Is it inspiring or does it make you want to take a nap??

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

Don't get me started on my sewing room. It's a little bare. We moved about 13 hours away and there was sooooo much to do, unfortunately my sewing room has taken the back burner. I love the idea of Christmas lights... I might have to steal it :)

Gussy