I found this questionare on a blog that I frequent and thought it might be fun to do. Just in case any of you wanted to know a little bit more about yours truly!!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Well, I tend to eat granola bars while I write my blogs, basically because they are easy to munch on while typing! However, it really depends on the time of day. Right now I am thinking about lunch!! I try to keep my snacks somewhat healthy!
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My husband. He keeps me sane and in check, plus he is pretty easy on the eyes and fun to be with!
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm?
BEACH!!!!! It is my favorite place to vacation, and living there was pretty great to!!
.4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Emptying the dishwasher. UGH, I just dread it!!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
A few differnet people come to mind. The one I hear the most is my mom. We look alike, walk alike and times we even talk alike...HEHE!! Seriously, we are very similiar. Another is Kristin Wigg from Saturday Night Live. She does a few characters that I attempt to imitate. I take it as a compliment, she is crazy funny!!!
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
This is a tough one. I love going to parties and hosting parties. Love it! But when it comes to meetings, I have a hard time making myself go. There is something about being home in the evenings and not wanting to leave the house again. You are in for the night and cozy and it just feels weird to leave! But, I usually will and I will have a great time. But I could totally be a homebody as well!!
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Annie. I have loved the musical since I was about 4 and use to dress up as Annie pretty much everyday. I could watch it over and over again. I also enjoy Clueless. Another one that I could watch over and over again. Not sure why??
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Remove it!! I wasn't raised in a barn!!!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn?
Wow, this is a hard one. I don't know about hidden talents (besides touching my tongue to my nose) but there are plenty of things I want to learn. I want to learn to play the guitar and write music, to sew really well, to knit a sweater, write a book, learn another language, learn about real estate. I could literally go on all day with this!!
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I am really good at doing impersonations. Or so I tell myself I am!! And I can tap dance really well!! I love it!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He was cute, I loved his glasses. He was so smart and so funny. The best part was how he listened to me. Everything I said he acted like it was the best thing he had ever heard. He made me feel so special. He still does that today, 9 years later!
12. What is something you love to smell?
Anything sweet baking like cookies or cake. Lillies, and roses. Buttercream Yankee candles. Fresh laundry.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I am really hard on myself and do not give myself a break. I know that irritates my husband.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
SHOP! Maybe try to save a little bit!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher?
Loud, sometimes too loud!! But if I need to be, I can be silent, like in a movie theater or if something happens that I shouldn't laugh at but I do anyways.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
The Loft, Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Maybe take a class is something, read more and learn more. I don't feel like I learn enough new things anymore!
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Try to be pretty frugal.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
In a book? I loved Romana Quimby. She was just the best.
20. Would you want to be famous?
Absolutely!!! I would love to have my own tv show someday. Who wouldn't want that right???
I would LOVE to see some of your responses! E-mail them to me!!!
8 hours ago