Sunday, March 29, 2009

Light and Springy


I am just loving this dining area. It’s fresh and cheery and perfect for spring. I can envision having all my girlfriends over for brunch in this space. I like the way the designer used an older dark table with all the light colors. It really grounds the space. I also like the color choices, yellow with green and blue. Very springy and very inviting, I could curl up and read a book there, great natural light I’m sure. The paneling on the walls and ceiling really give it a farmhouse feel and the industrial looking schoolhouse lights are just the right contrast in styles. What a great place to dine!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I agree that this room screams spring! The blues and greens really show nice against all of the white in the room. I also love the juxtaposition of the old wood table with the more contemporary aluminum chairs.