Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Relaxing...

Picture courtesy of Hello!Self
I haven't blogged but once this week. Ugh, sorry, I was doing so well! I have been taking a much needed break, trying to relax, and just enjoy the days. I have been reading some good books, watching lots of reality television and going to lunch with my newly retired dad. The weather has been amazing and I have been sitting on my back porch enjoying lazy evenings watching my dog tangle himself up in the blooming flowers and watching my husband obsessively put fertilizer on our yard. I have been eating the best cookies, full of chocolate and ooey, gooey goodness and not working out! The past few weeks have been much needed. I am grateful that I was able to take this time and enjoy the simple things in life. It made me realize I need to do that more often! I hope you all are taking time to relax and enjoy something special this weekend!!! (I really hope it is a chocolate cookie!!!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I've been all about relaxing lately. Hope you're enjoying all your relax time :)