Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tracery Interiors

As I have mentioned about 100 times, I love Rosemary Beach Florida. It is such a beautiful and serene place to visit. Not to mention the home of one of my favorite design teams Tracery Interiors. Not only are they amazing designers, they also have a beautiful store! (And they write an inspiring blog! Busy busy!!) Their work is creative and coastal and amazing!! I can't say enough about it, they are very talented!!

I popped over to their blog this morning and saw some new displays they have right now in their store. UGH, I love them!! I feel like I could just walk in their store and live! So beautiful! Is that weird that I want to live in a store?? Oh well, I am sure you all have stores you would live in to?! Right??? Hello?? Anyway, if you have a moment, take a look at their website/blog. Just keep a tissue handy to wipe away the drool!!














1 comment:

bess said...

You are too kind Meredith! It's funny you wrote this because I had a woman ask me [dead serious] if she could move in yesterday!
Thanks,
Bess