Friday, April 2, 2010

Very Chic Breakfast


Can you imagine how tasty breakfast would be in this little nook?? Oh, I can just imagine waking up to the smell of cinnamon rolls and coffee and sinking into those green pillows. (Not that this kind of thing EVER happens at my house, but a girl can dream!!!)
I love the color combo, so great for spring! And those wire chairs are so sweet! And that light!! OH!! It's too much!!!
Hope you are enjoying this fabulous Friday!!! Temps close to 80??? WHAT? Get outside and enjoy this weather!!!! I am off to watch a little NCAA basketball practice!! Enjoy!!!
Photo courtesy of COCOCOZY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I'd love to have a nook in my next house!

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I especially love the light fixture.

I can see having strawberries and yogurt for breakfast here.