Monday, May 4, 2009

My New Egg Pictures




It never fails. When I am shopping for a client, I usually find something for myself. Today I decided to visit one of my favorite stores, Lola Rue. This store has so many great finds. Old windows, distressed and painted furniture, beautiful linens, decorative pictures. You name it, she has it. I love this store and would really just like to move in and live there! It makes me happy and inspires me each time I visit. Today while shopping for accessories for a client, I found these little egg pictures and could not resist bringing them home. I have no idea what I will do with them or where I will put them, but I had to have them. There was something about the colors and the simplicity that spoke to me. Lately I find myself drawn to bird themed items. I am not sure why I feel this way. Maybe its spring, the birds chirping each morning, sitting on the trees in front of my house. Or maybe, it is the little nest of baby birds under our deck that my sweet husband has become obsessed with! (He is always asking me to come and look at the birds!) Whatever the reason, the egg pictures made there way into my house. I am thrilled with my $8 purchase and can't wait to find the perfect display for my eggs. I'd love to hear your ideas! What would you do with these pictures????

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your new egg prints and if you can't find a place for them I can put them in my beautiful bathroom (that you designed)! Seriously, they are so cute and I love that they are on canvas and are all antiqued. I also am in love with bird themes these days. I have little birds throughout most of my rooms. I think you are right...it might be spring thing.