Saturday, December 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!!!!

Today is my sweet hubby's birthday!!!! I always feel so bad for him that he has to celebrate a birthday so close to Christmas! It never quite gets the attention it deserves!!! I hope that this year we can celebrate it right and live it up!!! HEHE!!!


My husband is pretty incredible! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. He just means the world to me!!! He has the best heart of anyone I know and just cares so much about everyone, always putting others first. He is smart and funny always making me laugh! And it doesn't hurt that he is pretty easy on the eyes!!!

We met almost 9 years ago on New Years eve. I simply can't remember what life was like before that! He is the best!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!! I hope you have the best day and the best year ever!!!!












No comments: