Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Services Offered!! WOOHOO!!

Over the past month, I have been trying to figure out ways that I can make Spire Design Group even better. I realize the need for affordable design and convenience and I have been racking my brain trying to come up with ideas of how I can offer that to people. Last year I began Offering "Design in a Box" which has been great and allowed me to help people all over the US. However, I wanted to be able to offer services that were quicker and also more accessible. Like, if someone just had a question or wanted to talk to me about a pillow or something. After much research and thought, I have decided to start offering the following "e-design" services:


Phone Consult: $30 an hour

Have a question about your space or just need to get a professional opinion before you make a design decision?? Spire Design Group will schedule an appointment via e-mail and answer any design question you have. You can e-mail pictures to us ahead of time to ensure we understand the question and are equipped to give you the best possible advice!


E-mail Question: $15 each

Need advice on a design dilemma? No problem. E-mail your question and/or pictures to us and we will be happy to help you figure out the best solution or guide you to the perfect choice for your home!


Design Board: $150 each room

We will e-mail you a questionnaire to help us better understand your need and wants. We ask that in addition to sending back the completed questionnaire, you also send pictures of the room as it currently is, as well as measurements of the space.
In return, you will receive a customized mood board with color scheme solutions, affordable furniture and accessory suggestions, layout ideas and more to transform your space. You can follow the plan to completely change the look of your entire space. You will receive the source and price of all items we suggest you purchase for your room design as well as suggestions on where to place things. It will make designing so much easier!!


I am still working out the kinks in my services and offerings, so bear with me. But if any of these appeal to you dear readers, send me an e-mail and lets get started!!! I hope this will make interior design that much more accessible to everyone!!! And, I am still offering Design in a Box as well as design services for clients within the state. I am only adding to the services Spire Design Group currently offers! No reason not to work with a designer now!!! It's too easy!!

And be sure to check out my new friend Gussy's blog tomorrow!! You might read about someone you know!!!! HEHE!!!

No real reason for these pictures. I just hate posting without something for you all to look at!! I think this office space looks incredibly cozy!!! I could work here!!! Have a great day!!!!




1 comment:

الوسام said...




ونعم، نحن جاهزون لتقديم أفضل خدمة تنظيف بأرخص سعر للمستأجرين الذين يريدون تنظيف عميق لمسكنهم الذي أستاجروه في نهاية عقد الإيجار الخاص بهم من أجل الحصول على مبلغ التأمين الخاص بك مرة أخرى دون أن يستغل صاحب السكن وضع السكن الغير نظيف ويخصم لك الكثير من قيمة التأمين.
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

غسيل موكيت بالرياض

غسيل سجاد بالرياض
للبدء في أعمال التنظيف، فقط اتصل بشركة تنظيف بالرياض-خادمة أو قم بإرسال رسالة على البريد الإلكتروني لجدولة خدمة التنظيف التي تريدها بشكل مجاني مجانية بحيث يتم تحويلك مباشرة إلى خدمة العملاء التي تتواصل معك لتحصل على خدمة التنظيف التي تريدها وفي الوقت المطلوب دون أبدا أي التزام من جانبك.