Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I WANT TO GO TO THE PARTY!!!!!

I love holiday parties! Always a fun time to get together with friends and family and catch up on the past year and celebrate!. As much as I love hosting a party, I especially love to be a guest! It is so much fun seeing how people decorate for Christmas. I love getting a glimpse at their traditions and how they make their homes festive for the holidays. Honestly, I gotta say my absolute favorite part of a party is the food!!! HEHE!!! I recently came across this blog and think it is totally amazing!! Paige Appel is an event designer in Los Angeles and her work is pretty incredible! I would love to be a guest at any party she is setting up!!! Enjoy these pretty pictures and try not to drool all over the keyboard...the sweets look mighty tasty!!!!







What was the best party you ever attended and why????


No comments: