Friday, March 26, 2010

Are You Following Me???

Hi there!! I am soooo happy it is Friday!!! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, getting my hair done and celebrating my Dad's birthday!! Each year I make my dad a special carrot cake from scratch! It is actually the only time I make it, and I gotta say, it is so tasty!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about the cream cheese frosting!! YUM!!!

Anyway, just wanted to pass along some super important info!!
Did you know S.D.G has a Facebook Fan page?? It's true!! By becoming a fan, you will be kept up to date on give aways, new products and the latest news about S.D.G!! Very exciting!!!! You can follow us here.
We are also on Twitter. Again, a great place to find out more about what we are up to, learn about give aways and other highly important information!!! HEHE!!! Check us out here.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! I am off to sew some goodies for the shop. Be sure to check the online shop often as new things will be listed!!!

No comments: