Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Survey!!!!

Here is a fun post to get the weekend started right!! I found this over at Valerie's blog and I thought it would be fun! (I can't resist a good survey!!!)


{A} Age - 31
{B} Bed Size - Queen
{C} Chore you hate - Unloading the dishwasher
{D} Dog's name - Oliver
{E} Essential start your day item - vitamins!
{F} Favorite color - too many to choose just one!!! I love brown and green right now
{G} Gold or Silver - SILVER!!
{H} Height - 5'3"
{I} Instruments you play -I used to play the trumpet and the piano
{J} Job title - interior designer and now bag designer and seamstress!!
{K} Kid(s) - I hope to have a few and VERY soon!!!!
{L} Living arrangements - 4BR house with my sweet hubby and our pup Oliver
{M} Mom's name -Linda
{N} Nickname -Mere
{O} Overnight hospital stay -the night I was born
{P} Pet peeve - Inconsiderate people
{Q} Quote from a movie - "After all, tomorrow is another day!" Gone with the Wind
{R} Right or left handed - Right
{S} Siblings - Just little ole me!!!
{T} Time you wake up - Monday through Friday: 6:30AM/Saturday-Sunday: 7-9 AM
{U} Underwear - Victoria's Secret
{V} Vegetable you dislike -Honestly none, I love veggies!!
{W} Ways/Reasons you run late- I usually don't! I am overly punctual!!!
{X} X-rays you've had - teeth, ankles (multiple times) chest, face
{Y} Yummy food you make - Too hard to narrow down!! HEHE!!! I make this really good chicken dish, anything Mexican I make really well, lasagna.
{Z} Zoo animals you like - I love giraffes!!!


Now, I would LOVE to learn more about you!!! Post this on your blog with your answers!!!!

No comments: