Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun and Funky Dress and the Colts!!!

Sorry I haven't posted any after (or before) pictures of my new and improved office space!! It looks amazing...but it is still a work in progress for sure!!! I am slowly getting it put back together and trying to make some changes to the "decor". Its fun, but as you ALL know, I struggle with designing for myself!!

I wish I had somewhere warm and fabulous to go this weekend because I would LOVE to wear this!!

Isn't it fabulous!!?? I love the pattern and the colors and it would look great with some fun boots!! Too bad I won't be in Miami this weekend for the Super Bowl!!! I bet there are some pretty amazing parties going on down there this weekend!!

I hope you all have a fun and exciting weekend!!! I am sure you will ALL be watching the Colts WIN the Super Bowl this weekend!!!! Lets hear it:

GO COLTS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

Woot woot!!! Go Colts!!!!

Hey, should we start the "Merediths Who Love the Colts" Fan Club? Are you in?