Thursday, February 4, 2010

So Simple and Yet, So True

This kind of says a lot without really saying much at all!! Sometimes life gets very complicated and overwhelming. Its easy to get hung up on silly stuff. I find myself thinking about the "what ifs" and "should haves". I get lost in a sea of worry and doubt more often than I like to. I am sure most of us have days that we just can't seem to get it together and feel a little off or out of sorts. When I feel that way, I try to remember the BIG picture and think about what is really important. I get my priorities back in line and I "start over".

What do you do when you have those days? What do you do to get it back together???

1 comment:

Kathysue said...

I have a couple of sayings I like to remind me not to worry. I am uncertain of what will take place next but I am certain of God. the other is Faith looks up, Doubt looks down and worry looks alllll around, Have a better day!! Kathysue