Monday, February 15, 2010

Its Just Me

I love learning new things about people!! I thought it might be fun to let you all learn a little bit about me!! So, here it goes!!
1. My Favorite Place On Earth
I would have to say, the beach! Any beach really, I love to be close to water, especially the ocean. The beaches of Destin FL are some of my favorites!!


2. I Am Inspired By…
People who work really hard towards what they believe in. People who never give up and never quit.
3. I Describe My Personal Style As…
My personal style is cozy chic. I love to dress up, but I am usually in jeans most days. I try to spice everything up with fun jewelry or a great bag.
4. My Favorite Accessory
A watch and earrings. I feel naked without both. I have these great silver earrings my mom and dad bought me for my birthday and they are a staple piece. I also cannot go anywhere without my wedding and engagement rings. LOVE THEM!!
5. To Relax I…
Read books or magazine, watch T.V. Sometimes I chat on the phone with friends. Spend time with my husband. Take a bath. Drink a glass of wine.
6. I Am Most Proud Of…
Overcoming an eating disorder and living to tell about it.

7. I Cannot Live Without…
My hubby!! He is simply the best thing that ever happened to me! And m y family, they support and encourage and love me always!
8. My Top Design Tip
Paint goes a long way! When you need an inexpensive but dramatic change in a room, paint it!
9. I Want…
To be a mom more than anything!!
10. I Love to Shop at...
The Gap and Banana Republic, The Loft, Pottery Barn, Crate n Barrel, Marshalls, Home Goods, DSW...I could go on for hours here!! I just love to shop!!!
11. I Don’t Leave the House Without…
Eye make -up, my wedding rings and my phone.
12. I Love to Wear…
Jeans and sweaters! I love winter because I LOVE sweaters!! Can't get enough of them!! So cozy and warm. I also love to wear sun dresses. I feel so light and frilly in them!
14. My Guilty Pleasure…
Oh, so many things come to mind. I LOVE reality TV! Ugh, I watch way too much. I love ranch dressing on just about anything.
I Envy...
Anyone who does something they truly love and beleive in. Anyone who is not afriad to be themselves no matter how crazy people think they are!!
16. My Crush…
OOOHHH...I don't know!! I suppose I STILL have a slight crush on my husband. And Joey from New Kids on the Block. There, I said it!! Don't judge me!!
17. Favorite TV character...
Any character that Kristin Wigg does on SNL!! Too funny!!
18. Signature Colors
brown and blue
19. At the end of the day, I am…
Blessed to have an amazing husband and family, a sweet dog and a pretty terrific life!

3 comments:

Kathysue said...

It is nice to get to know you. You sound like a fun person to hang out with. Thanks for sharing. Kathysue

Valerie said...

I love this survey! It's fun to get to know people. I don't leave the house without my wedding rings either!

Shannon said...

I loved reading this to get to know you better! We would probably be good friends in real life! :) We have a lot in common! :)