Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some New Etsy Finds

Here are a few new things I found while doing a little etsy "window shopping" over the weekend!! Kind of a random mix of items, but I was kind of in a random mood!!!




These pillows are so much fun!! Made with mother of pearl and gold and silver accent rings, that are sure to dress up any space. They would look great on a bed or in a "special" chair. They are from The Home Centric.



This would be the perfect gift for the sewer in your life! These are pin cushions!! Aren't they so cute!!?? They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and they are made by Happy Find.


The last item I found was this great organizer. I am a little OCD when it comes to organizing things, and I think this would look so great in my newly done office space!! JPatPurses makes this item.



What etsy shops are you enjoying these days???








No comments: