Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Liking This!!

I recently started working with a client who want me to design a modern/contemporary kitchen. Typically, most of my clients tend to be on the traditional side. No reason for it, I actually have done all kinds of design in my career. I began going back to past projects and researching online for inspiration for this project. I came across these stunning pictures. It is the flat of Danish designer Nina Kejser and her Italian husband Mario Iadanza in the small town of Charlottenlund just north of Copenhagen. Beautiful! I love how fresh and crisp the white is. It is sleek and modern but still looks warm and welcoming. I am liking this A LOT!! I could cook in here!!


What do you think??











3 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

How beautiful! Although I have to say, I might be a bit too practical for so much white in one kitchen, but it looks amazing. Thanks for sharing, Meredith! :)

Valerie said...

So fresh and so clean!! haha

Kathysue said...

I think for a contemporary look it is great. For my personal taste a bit stark and cold. but that is what is fun doing projects for others it makes you step outside your box. I am sure you will have fun with this one.kathysue