Friday, February 12, 2010

Ramble on Blogging

I have been blogging for a little over a year now. At first, I was completely lost in a sea of blogging. Not sure what to write or what to say. (I still find myself struggling at time!! But you I bet you can see that!!) I am still finding my voice in the world of blogging. I have to say, there are days when I have no clue WHAT to write about or to say. But, I am learning and trying to figure that out. I want my blog to be one that people look forward to reading each day. I want my blog to be fun and light hearted but provide some sort of useful information. However, my information may not always be super useful!! It may just be a funny story or a cute picture of my dog!! Which let's face it, he is SUPER cute!!! Anyway, I hope that whomever is reading my blog enjoys it and wants to read it. I hope I am providing some form of entertainment as well as information.I really enjoy blogging. It allows me to share part of my life and it also acts as a creative outlet for me. That is really important for us creative types!!

My favorite part of blogging is having the chance to "meet" incredible and interesting people that I might not have otherwise been able to meet. There are A LOT of talented and inspiring women out there and I feel really blessed that they write a blog and share their lives with me and their other readers each day. Pretty cool!!


Blogging is something that has become part of my day to day life. I wake up and check out my daily reads and comment when appropriate. I spend many hours writing my own blog. Its just part of who I am now. I hope someone is actually reading it!!Thank you for allowing me to blog my random thoughts on blogging!! No pretty pictures today, just an incredibly cute picture of my favorite employee (fresh after a bath)!!! Have a great weekend!!!!






6 comments:

Sara said...

I, for one, am loving that you're blogging every day now! I love your fun spirit, the great pictures you post, and your fabulous insights on a subject I know absolutely nothing about. I genuinely look forward to reading your blog each morning! You're doing awesome!

Kathysue said...

I enjoy my morning coffee reading your blog so keep writing you are doing great. I am new to blog land as far as the blogging part, I have read blogs for over a year but have only started blogging in Jan. it is a fun new journey and I have so enjoyed the process of writing, Who knew?!! I too realize there are so many other blogs and talented writers out there but it is a fun journey writing about what interest us so keep it up you have a follower in me,Kathysue

Valerie said...

Goo luck on all the blogging! Love your blog and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hazel Spupspe said...

Thanks for writing your blog; I like being able to stay in touch, keep up with some of your thoughts, and get design inspiration on a regular basis. And even if those things weren't important, that photo of Oliver would be reason enough to be a regular reader! How can you stand his cuteness??

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

Awwwwww, that photo was just what I needed for a little afternoon pick me up!

Jenn said...

your puppy is so adorable! You voiced the exact same thoughts I have about my blog -- its hard to find your *voice*, but I'm also finding the process so fun and rewarding!