Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day Hubby (and Oliver too)!!!!

WARNING: This blog may get extra mushy...read with caution!!!


I knew I was going to marry my husband the night that I met him. (Don't ask me why, he couldn't even remember what my name was!!) But I just knew it, I felt it. I felt that spark and that connection that you hope to find with someone. He looked at me in a way that made me melt and made me feel like we were the only people in the world at that moment. It was pure bliss. After the night we met, I didn't see him again for 6 months. We got to know each other through phone calls and e-mails. We became friends, after awhile, best friends. I looked forward to each and every e-mail. And when he would call me on the phone, my heart would race and I would smile for hours after we hung up. 6 months passed and we had our first "real" date. I was nervous for days about seeing him again. Would he still like me?? Would I still like him?? Would that "spark" still be there?? The spark was definitely still there! As we hugged and he kissed me on the cheek, I felt all the same feelings for him I had felt 6 months ago. He was my other half, my soul mate and when I was with him I felt complete.

Fast forward 4 years and I was walking down the aisle to the man of my dreams, my best friend. How lucky and blessed I am to have this amazing person in my life each and every day. He supports, loves, protects and cares for me. He challenges me, makes me want to be a better person and makes me laugh on a daily basis. I can't say enough good things about my amazing husband!!

Thank you for being who you are and for loving me the way you do!!! Happy Valentines Day Hubby!!!!

And I can't do a post about love and mush without mentioning my other "other" half!! My sweet little Oliver. He bites at my feet, steals food off my plate when I am not looking and goes to the bathroom on the floor I have just mopped. But I know I am the love of his life!! This little guy has given me so much joy over the years and I am truly blessed that we found each other!! Happy Valentines Day Oliver!!!


I hope all of you are sharing Valentines day with someone you care about!!!


Happy Valentine's Day!!





**He was of legal age at the time of this picture to consume alcohol!! He was not harmed while drinking this beer!!**








3 comments:

Kathysue said...

Meredith, You make such a beautiful couple, it is fun to see pictures of you together,(you are a doll by the way).When you connect with you soul-mate and sprinkle it with love, there is nothing better. May you have noting but sweetness together,Kathysue

Steph Herington said...

So cute! You guys look pretty good too:) Happy V day!

Valerie said...

You an your husband are adorable together!! I love your dress in the first picture :)