Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can I Just Take a Nap???

It's been an exciting couple of weeks at our house. The car that I have had since college gave its farewell performance last week. I was actually pretty sad although I haven't driven that car since August (I got a new car, we got rid of hubby's and he took my old car!! WHAT A GUY!!). I shed a few tears for my little green Focus, we have had some really good times. I have driven across the country twice, from Indiana to Florida too many times to count and countless other trips all over the place. We will be donating the old gal and I hope the next owners have as much fun as I did driving it! We actually bought a new car last night!! WOOHOO!! I am thrilled to be done with the search and I am even more thrilled to have a car again!!! I was without last week as the hubby needed it to get to and from work.

Anyway, we drove a little over 2 hours each way last night to get the car. It was a very LATE night for us as we didn't roll back into town until after midnight! And it was snowing like crazy on the way home!! UGH!!! Needless to say, I am a bit tired today and it is still snowing. This is one of those days you wish you could stay in bed ALL day and watch movies and drink hot chocolate!!! Hence the pictures below! I think these beds look SO cozy and inviting!! They are screaming my name right now!!! Oh well, too much to do today to take a nap!!! Must get to work!!!! Hope you all are rested on this fine day!!!

















No comments: