Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Living Room, the Never Ending Saga

Now that the holidays are over and I can focus again, I am back to my same dilemma...MY LIVING ROOM!!!! UGH! It is quite the love/hate relationship I must say. I love that I have the space to do something really fabulous in, but I hate that I can't come up with anything fabulous to put in it!!! I have no problem doing this for my clients, but when it comes to my own home, I really struggle!!! It is so permanent and I have to live with it!! Now I really know how my clients must feel!!! Someday, I will have furniture and accessories in the formal living room, I will blog about it and it will be fantastic!!! That will be a great day!!! Oh, until then, here are some living rooms that I am dreaming about today. What rooms would you like to work on??? Are you stumped??? Let me know, I can actually help you!! Unlike myself!!! HEHE!!!
















































3 comments:

PenelopeLovesLists said...

OH, Meredith, I love each of these living room photos.

My struggle is my tiny space, my living room is just too small for a family of four, but, we get by.

I esp love that toile chair!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE those built ins....maybe I can find a media cabinet with shelves like that!

Maggie Whitley {Gussy} said...

no, you are wrong. It doesn't have to be permanent. You can change it whenever you want. Just try what you are most interested in for decor :) JUST TRY! :)