Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Living Room, the Never Ending Saga

Now that the holidays are over and I can focus again, I am back to my same dilemma...MY LIVING ROOM!!!! UGH! It is quite the love/hate relationship I must say. I love that I have the space to do something really fabulous in, but I hate that I can't come up with anything fabulous to put in it!!! I have no problem doing this for my clients, but when it comes to my own home, I really struggle!!! It is so permanent and I have to live with it!! Now I really know how my clients must feel!!! Someday, I will have furniture and accessories in the formal living room, I will blog about it and it will be fantastic!!! That will be a great day!!! Oh, until then, here are some living rooms that I am dreaming about today. What rooms would you like to work on??? Are you stumped??? Let me know, I can actually help you!! Unlike myself!!! HEHE!!!
















































3 comments:

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

OH, Meredith, I love each of these living room photos.

My struggle is my tiny space, my living room is just too small for a family of four, but, we get by.

I esp love that toile chair!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those built ins....maybe I can find a media cabinet with shelves like that!

Gussy Sews said...

no, you are wrong. It doesn't have to be permanent. You can change it whenever you want. Just try what you are most interested in for decor :) JUST TRY! :)