Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Etsy Finds-Name Plaques


Etsy is my new addiction. Is that bad?? I can "window shop" in my pj's!! Its so great!!! Its simply amazing how many talented people there are out there!!

Anyway, while browsing the other day, I started seeing a lot of name plaques. I love name plaques, they are such a neat and inexpensive way to really add a personal touch to a room. Last name or first, they are great for babies rooms, living rooms, game rooms, anywhere really!! Wouldn't they make great wedding gifts for a newly married couple?? Or a fun shower gift for a new baby!

These were a few that I found that I thought were pretty great! Enjoy and happy Saturday!!!






2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think I could spend all day on etsy. :)

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

It is hard to stop looking once you start...I know all too well! :)

~Kim