Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Oliver!!!!

My little angel is turning 7 today!! I can't believe I have been a doggie mama for 7 whole years!! I can't imagine what my life was like before Oliver. Probably pretty boring!! This little guy is such great entertainment!! He is such a sweet little pup and Grant and I are truly blessed that he is in our lives!!

(Is it weird that we have so many pictures of him?? I can only imagine what it will be like when we have a baby!!! Oh my word. We love to take pictures!!!! HEHE!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!







2 comments:

Hazel Spupspe said...

Happy birthday Oliver! Hope you get cake!

Bria & Spencer said...

awww...
Just yesterday someone asked me how much money I would take to give away my pup and I honestly couldn't think of a number high enough! the joy and silliness she brings is priceless!